Tuesday, February 2, 2010

About the blog and the MMO-rphine project.

Share
This blog is all about the great genre of RPGs known as the MMORPG. If you
don't know what an MMORPG is, then you're in luck! I'm going to be out there downloading and playing almost any MMORPG I can get my hands on. From the freebie korean MMOs to the big budget, pay to play games.

Our first titles we're going to be taking a look at are "Luna Online" by
Gpotato games. And "Grand Fantasia" from Aeria games. Both companies have a pretty good force in the free online MMO world.

I'm looking forward to playing them and writing about them for you, the
reader. So, if you'll excuse me, I believe I have some slimes to grind.

2 comments:

  1. are these games any good? i was thinking today that i wanted to try a new, free one. just to mess around with..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah these games are pretty good. I've been testing out a bunch of free MMO's in preparation for the site. Out of both of them so far I like Luna Online the best. Very bright, vibrant colors, and a fast paced combat system. Grand Fantasia has the sprite system which is one of the neatest, and simplest way I've seen crafting done in a MMO.

    -Josh

    ReplyDelete