Saturday, February 20, 2010

Whatcha Playin'?

Share
Hey there loyal readers. Josh here for MMO-rphine asking you what are you currently playing this weekend?

 
 I'm seriously not a weeaboo. Don't you judge me!

Right now I've been getting heavily into The World Ends With You. I could deal without some of the corny dialogue but right now the story is pretty interesting and I'm digging the combat system. Along with that I'm actually getting back into Animal Crossing for the DS. If you have a friend code for the game go ahead and send it my way and we can check out towns. Well happy gaming folks!

4 comments:

  1. i've been playing a good bit of penguin land for master system..that's about it. i might try to finish one of my ds games during the next two days since i have off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should get a gamecube and we can play PSO online together with it. Stayed up almost all night playing it with Chas. Did an old school forest to falz run. Ah, the memories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i would imagine that would be more of a pain than it's worth. i didn't realize the pso servers were even around anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Josh, I wanna meet you on PSO, what're your chars' names?

    ReplyDelete