Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Luna Online Week Three

Share
 
The new Luna Online electric grinder, now with more pointless grinding!

Okay! Week three, guys! For those that have been following my weekly roundups, you may have noticed that Luna Online started strong, only to turn into your typical Korean grind fest. Honestly, I can't wait to start playing Grand Fantasia (If you are really a big MMO-rphine fan, this was the other game that I was getting ready to review along side Luna until I thought that reviewing two mmos was a bit of a hassle.)



Right now things are looking bleak for the game. Everything seems as if, at a certain stage, it's been rushed. I'll keep this one short, as my last impression of the game will probably be about the same. Actually, I've started to loathe their party and dungeon system even more. I've spent several hours trying to form a party to do their stupid ass date dungeons. ALL I NEED IS ONE OTHER FUCKING PERSON! WHY IS IT SO HARD TO FIND ONE PERSON!?!?! ARGHHHH!!!! If I wanted this kind of annoyance, I would reactivate my FFXI account. No hard feelings, FFXI I, I still love you. Who's a good game? You are! So cute! <3 Err, there I go rambling.



Oh and the events, too. WTF? One is simply useless, all it does is fill my already small inventory up with more useless shit. The other? Well, it's fighting lvl 130 bosses to get a crack at some cash shop items. How is this fun?! It almost seems limiting in the way these things are set up. There's no news of any kind of new content coming out but, hey, guess what? NEW CASH SHOP ITEMS! YAY! If you didn't notice, that's fucking sarcasm. I'm not amused, not one bit.



Well, I'm approaching the final stretch of my Luna Online review where I plan to go into detail and break the game down to let you know which MMOs are failures and which are actually worth investing in. Also, at this point I'm debating the idea of doing my final review as a video review. This would be a whole new thing for me, as I know absolutely nothing about video editing, and I'm not sure my mic is of the best quality. Well, we will see in time. Stay tuned, loyal readers. More wacky MMO antics are to come!



Don't forget to keep an eye out for part two of my ode to PSO, and a new article I like to call Dilemma! coming soon. Keep on grinding, my friends.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment