Sunday, February 21, 2010

Next Game: Grand Fantasia!

Share
 What a frikkin' noob!

Okay, so we have Luna Onlin wrapped up and will have the full review up on here in a few days. Success! This is MMO-rphines first full review so pop open the champagne and lets all get a little tipsy. Wait? You aren't as excited as I am?! I'm super excited because that means I get to crack into another game and play something new! Yay games! Grand Fantasia folks, coming up, look for the impression for it in about a week.

Also if there is a MMO you would like reviewed go ahead and email me, or send me a comment. I'm always looking for new things to review.

1 comment:

  1. I think you should download Blue Burst and review that, like post comparisons with EP1&2. Or maybe you already did and I missed it?

    ReplyDelete